The SSADH Association is a volunteer non-profit organization and we need you to GET INVOLVED in order to support our mission of funding SSADH research. We are not supported by large corporate grants and rarely receive government funding which is typical for ultra-rare disorders like SSADH. Instead we rely on families with a diagnosed patient(s), our community, family, friends and business partners in order to continue moving research forward. We are grateful to you for any support you are able to offer.
Start your own Fundraiser
The SSADH Association is a volunteer non-profit 501 C 3 organization. We are supported by the many generous people who have offered unique ways to raise money. Below is a list of the different fundraising ideas that you may have an interesting is using to help assist with our mission:
- Sporting Events-golf outings, walk-a-thons, school games, bowling for dollars, dance event
- Auctions-at home/event, or over the internet
- Block Party/BBQ-do a raffle for a prize or extra collected money from neighbors can be donated
- Holiday Parties-in lieu of gifts to each other, donations can be designated to the Association.
- Garage/Yard Sales
- Home Sales Marketing Parties-i.e. Mary K, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, etc.
- Office/Employee Group or Committee- bake sales, fundraisers
- Religious Celebrations-communions, bar mitzvahs, donations in lieu of gifts.
- Penny Drive-collect pennies, kids love this one.
- Wedding Favors-in lieu of gifts.
Feel free to come up with you own fundraising idea.
We have seen great success with a simple email or post on social media, you just never know until you try!
We are happy to assist in any way possible, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or ideas you may have.
498 Lillian Court
P.O. Box 180622
Delafield, WI 53018 USA
Phone: (262) 646-5133